The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
When I just find any beggar I try to help them with fooding and give them our old clothes.And I never behave rudely or badly with them.

Sharmistha Banerjee
When I just find any beggar I try to help them with fooding and give them our old clothes.And I never behave rudely or badly with them.

I respect your feelings. You have a kind heart. This is good to know that you sometimes do social work also. However, I feel that we should help needy people rather than professional street beggars.

That's great! :)

Even I feel we much help them to provide food or clothes instead of money. :)
Like Devyani said it is better not to encourage " Professional" beggars.One can see them at signal lights tapping on the car windows and pulling the sleeve of the two wheeler riders and generally being a nuisance..I would rather not give them anything unless the person is really old , sickly and in need of help...I definitely will not encourage those who come limping,in the guise of a religious person in orange robes or those come saying that they are from a different city having lost their belongings, would be grateful if we finance them and help them go back to their city...every single instance is a fake one !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I do not like to encourage beggars but if person really not able to do anything then I help him and give money.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Beggars are very weak person.They are very hopeless.No one cares for them.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Beggars are very weak person.They are very hopeless.No one cares for them.

No Sharmista not every beggar is weak there are many professional beggars in our society like Usha said on the above post who beg because they find begging to be the esaiet way to earn money I have seen many who beg in day and drink liquor at night with that money so we should be conscious while giving away our hard earned money and should only donate to real needy persons. :)
They are not weak but very persistent and can be abusive too , I see some come home and when I ask them to leave they challenge you,open the gate and come in and start wandering about in the compound.I wonder if they are sizing up the place so that they can graduate to other things ...If a person is fit,one should never give them anything except offer some work around the house for which you can pay them , they always refuse when I make such an offer which clearly shows that they are not willing to work hard and would prefer an easier lifestyle..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

If the beggars were old people i will surely help if they were children i will not give a money because they can do the work and get money.
They are not weak but very persistent and can be abusive too , I see some come home and when I ask them to leave they challenge you,open the gate and come in and start wandering about in the compound.I wonder if they are sizing up the place so that they can graduate to other things ...If a person is fit,one should never give them anything except offer some work around the house for which you can pay them , they always refuse when I make such an offer which clearly shows that they are not willing to work hard and would prefer an easier lifestyle..

Abusive! hehehe... :laugh:

I remember once I gave 1 rs coin to a beggar he just stared at me and told me miser and ran away. :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.