The topic is locked.
Many times i had been in confusion when any beggar has come to beg something from me. I don't understand whether i should give anything or money to them or not? Sometimes I do give some money, but sometimes I don't give. I had come across many child beggar in my life. I always had felt pity on them.

What do you people do when you come across any beggar?

Want to make each day Accountable

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
You know Ronark, There is a very famous article 'Beggars are my mentors'because they teach us the famous line- Jo de uska bhi hala jo na de uska... You see I like this line and most of the time I do not give unless I see some one really deserving.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You know Ronark, There is a very famous article 'Beggars are my mentors'because they teach us the famous line- Jo de uska bhi hala jo na de uska... You see I like this line and most of the time I do not give unless I see some one really deserving.

My heart sometimes melts when any child comes in front of me. I am very emotional kind of person.

Want to make each day Accountable

This is what happens with me too. I also get confused when some beggar come to me for money.Few days back a child came to me and said please give me 10/ as I have not eaten anything since night. I asked him where are your parents he said they are lost in flood somewhere.I thought several time should I give money to him or not and finally gave him. :)
This is what happens with me too. I also get confused when some beggar come to me for money.Few days back a child came to me and said please give me 10/ as I have not eaten anything since night. I asked him where are your parents he said they are lost in flood somewhere.I thought several time should I give money to him or not and finally gave him. :)

Then he went to Ronark and repeated the same lines. He also gave 10/. you know there is a pair who comes almost naked in winters every week asking for clothes. People give them generously and next week they come again.

Then he went to Ronark and repeated the same lines. He also gave 10/. you know there is a pair who comes almost naked in winters every week asking for clothes. People give them generously and next week they come again.

No that child was looking like a genuine case as I saw him buying a parantha by that 10/ which I gave him and was eating it as if he is hungry since days. :blink:
When a beggar comes to me, either I give him money or just avoid him. I leave the place. They are so dirty and diseased people.
When a beggar comes to me, either I give him money or just avoid him. I leave the place. They are so dirty and diseased people.

Oh but that's every one do it they give or they neglect a beggar. :woohoo: Nothing new in it. :laugh:
I never give money as I feel that by giving them money I would be encouraging them to take an easy way out. However, if I feel that it is a genuine case, I offer food and other articles. But I do give money to those people who sometimes come to the train compartment and clean the floor and then ask for money.
I also do not give generally but there are some real needy ones like too old, lepers and sick people who have no one to support.

"Paathramarinjuvenam bhiksha kodukkaan"........"Give alms knowing his 'Katori'" . I can't get a English name of Katori. :evil: :evil:
Is it bowl?

You can give anything to anyone.....but should know if he truly deserves it

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.