The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Now many people are visiting homes with receipts of some charity mission like leprosy, old age etc. I can't 100% believe they are existing ones!!! Yet I never leave them empty handed. 5 or 10 rupees I give them. Also, old clothes

I may suggest not to pay in cash. Pay only by cheque favoring the trust or society and send the amount direct instead of through the visiting person.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Now many people are visiting homes with receipts of some charity mission like leprosy, old age etc. I can't 100% believe they are existing ones!!! Yet I never leave them empty handed. 5 or 10 rupees I give them. Also, old clothes

I may suggest not to pay in cash. Pay only by cheque favoring the trust or society and send the amount direct instead of through the visiting person.

Sir, is it possible to pay such small amounts as cheques? :unsure: :unsure:

Meera sandhu

He is not asking for small or big amounts as trusts accept any amount of your choice.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

A solution maybe make a payment once in a while instead of making very small ones. :unsure:

Live in the present :)
I tried to help them with food which I have that time.I feel very sorry for them.My heart cries for them.Their condition is really very worst.

Sharmistha Banerjee
When beggar come to me i feel so sorry and help them, for every one i share the money i have

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

When beggar come to me i feel so sorry and help them, for every one i share the money i have

We must give in our status other wise we will become beggers at that no one will give us money.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

We must give in our status other wise we will become beggers at that no one will give us money.

Why to think that we will become beggars. No, never think like this.

Want to make each day Accountable

yes, we should never think that we become beggar, if you have sufficient money and you are able to help others then help beggars. If you dont have then there is no need to go beyond your capacity. Never think about your status and all while helping others.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I did not understand what you said. Do you mean we will become beggars if we don't give them money?. :blink:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.