How was your first date or how would you want your first date to be like ? I am looking forward to some creative answers to the question ;)

Live in the present :)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I never had dating in my life I just saw my wife once along with my parents and married. :laugh:
I never had dating in my life I just saw my wife once along with my parents and married. :laugh:

That is so sweet :)

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta

That is so sweet :)[/quote

me too!!
Asha,
I don't think you will get some positive answers :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
And I was hoping to get some very lovely replies :unsure:

Hope so they you will get some.hehehe... :laugh: :laugh:
At least some :angry: huh

How was your first date or how would you want your first date to be like ? I am looking forward to some creative answers to the question ;)

Asha , it would be interesting to read your own response ! however,let me tell you something really funny ....My own first date was with a college senior who called me out to have coffee with him at a famous and popular place in Bangalore called India Coffee house.When we reached there , we found the place filled to capacity and we were forced to collect our coffee cups and sit outside on the pavement where they had arranged a couple of benches .A car passed by and splashed muddy water all over me and him :dry: :huh: ....so you can guess what happened after that , we went home and no more dates after that , because I told my mother about it ( I could never, still can not hide anything from her ) and she told me the usual - what will people say if you go out with a boy ? :P

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

At least some :angry: huh

All the best :P :P :P

Meera sandhu
First or second, date cannot be creative unless fabricated and most first date are most formal not beyond hi- hello. ;)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

First or second, date cannot be creative unless fabricated and most first date are most formal not beyond hi- hello. ;)

am sure you have a lot of stories to tell about dates :P :P :P :P

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.