The topic is locked.
Gold prices are always increasing. What about your view about gold. do share your views.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
yes, I love to purchase gold. but we manage according to the cost

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I never prefer gold ornaments. I even don't wear bangles or ear rings. But I always wear my thaali(mangal soothra) and a pair of anklets. Also, I never had craze of gold ornaments

Meera sandhu
I don't prefer gold. Now pure gold is not seen in jewellery. It is wastage of money to buy gold jewels.
Women always run after gold.Gold is such an ornament which attracts women much.Every women looks beautiful in this ornament.I love to buy gold jewelry.But nowadays it has become so expensive that not possible to buy gold.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Though I don't prefer to wear gold ornaments, I see it as an investment. We buy 5 gms pure gold bar every Akshaya Tritiya

Meera sandhu
Though I don't prefer to wear gold ornaments, I see it as an investment. We buy 5 gms pure gold bar every Akshaya Tritiya

Oh that is great. For buying pure gold there is no making charges and no wastage.

Whenever we need a jewels we can change the pure gold to jewels.

In vestment in Gold is good but in jewelery I don' t prefer.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Oh that is great. For buying pure gold there is no making charges and no wastage.

yes.
My girl can't wear Gold ornaments now. I also never prefer gold ornaments. So, we invest as gold bars.
As birthday to my girl, my parents also give her gold coin instead of ornaments.

Meera sandhu

yes.
My girl can't wear Gold ornaments now. I also never prefer gold ornaments. So, we invest as gold bars.
As birthday to my girl, my parents also give her gold coin instead of ornaments.

Before I didnot purchase gold coins. Hereafter will try to buy. My sister also told that to buy gold coins is best. Gift the coins also good way

yes.

Before I didnot purchase gold coins. Hereafter will try to buy. My sister also told that to buy gold coins is best. Gift the coins also good way

yes it reduces the making cost.
But they can never be used for gold loan. If you want to do so, make them a locket.

Also, gold loans have cheap interest comparing to others and our gold will remain safe in bank lockers :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.