The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
We are able to get gold loan in our unavoidable circumstances. Now I also I got gold loan for personal needs. :)

Nobody can help us . our gold help us for giving money

now Agricultural loans are available at just 4% interest. :) :)

Meera sandhu
We are able to get gold loan in our unavoidable circumstances. Now I also I got gold loan for personal needs. :)

That is very true! Instead of keeping gold in lockers you might as well take a loan when there is need....I hear that the interest rates too are not very high , especially in companies like Sriram finance and Muthoot...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

That is very true! Instead of keeping gold in lockers you might as well take a loan when there is need....I hear that the interest rates too are not very high , especially in companies like Sriram finance and Muthoot...

I put my jewels in Indian Bank.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/

Yeah that's true. When we mortgage gold, the rate of interest is lower than if we simply take loan without mortgaging gold.

Yeah that's true. When we mortgage gold, the rate of interest is lower than if we simply take loan without mortgaging gold.

can't understand.
can you make it clear?

Meera sandhu

can't understand.
can you make it clear?

Actually in our place, if somebody wants to take a loan from somebody the rate of interest is 4-5% depending on the amount taken as loan. However, if the person who wants to take the loan mortgage or keep gold ornaments with the person who is giving the loan, then the rate of interest is 3%.
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
I bought three gold coins last week for giving gifts to some functions. one 2 gram coin and one 1 gram coin :) . and I started buying cold coins.

That's great move investing on gold these days is better than any thing. :)

can't understand.
can you make it clear?

Actually in our place, if somebody wants to take a loan from somebody the rate of interest is 4-5% depending on the amount taken as loan. However, if the person who wants to take the loan mortgage or keep gold ornaments with the person who is giving the loan, then the rate of interest is 3%.

That is a very low rate of interest. In most finance companies and banks the interest rate charged is much higher , almost 10 or 11 per cent...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

can't understand.
can you make it clear?

That is a very low rate of interest. In most finance companies and banks the interest rate charged is much higher , almost 10 or 11 per cent...

10- 11 per cent??? Wow! that is too much. Here, even the 5% interest is considered high

can't understand.
can you make it clear?

also, agricultural loan for an account will be given to maximum 3 lakhs
But I don't know about this 3%.
Most recently, I did it for 4%

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.