Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Plastics are also destroyed/recycled. But I don't know its details.
Such processing is done for waste of big cities.

I have studied that plastic cannot be destroyed but can be recycled to produce other plastic products out of it.

Live in the present :)

I have studied that plastic cannot be destroyed but can be recycled to produce other plastic products out of it.

Yes, matter can neither be created nor be destroyed, only can be changed from one form to another :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Law of conservation of matter :P :P :P

Meera sandhu

Yes, matter can neither be created nor be destroyed, only can be changed from one form to another :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Plastic can be best used in road construction, that would be a perfect solution to get rid of waste PPE.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Plastic can be best used in road construction, that would be a perfect solution to get rid of waste PPE.

Wont that too would be adding to the land pollution or is it a safe use of plastic ? :unsure:

Live in the present :)

Wont that too would be adding to the land pollution or is it a safe use of plastic ? :unsure:

All the developing nations are doing it including US where they mix it with hot mix contents. This becomes a very good replacement of rubber and helps the grip of wheels better on the road.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I love plastic items.I think it is very durable.And now a days plastic items comes with beautiful designs and color.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Actually I hate items which breaks easily. Plastic vessels or containers are ok not so bad.
On the other hand, polythin bags thrown here and there is bad.It creates soil pollution.
Actually I hate items which breaks easily. Plastic vessels or containers are ok not so bad.
On the other hand, polythin bags thrown here and there is bad.It creates soil pollution.

May be the situation get improved as now government has planned to ban use of polybags.It does not decompose and hence create pollution.But I feel it will be a problem if the use of polybags is totally banned. :blink:
Plastics items can be handled without taking much care of it.It is very light material to use.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I think it is more essential for us but we cant dispose it, using plastic covers is not good.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.