Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It all depends on you.If you are a good person and doing good thing then you mus go to Heaven..............
It all depends on you.If you are a good person and doing good thing then you mus go to Heaven..............

No one know where he/she goes. These are just beliefs.

Want to make each day Accountable

Ronark you are right. When god create human the earth is heaven but when human created money then the earth became hell

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

No one know where he/she goes. These are just beliefs.

Every one who has a trust in God should never bother where he/she goes.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

sunil, here who he or she and where they are going. I think they are gods am i right?

I feel earth is also a hell of some other planet. thats why lot of crime and many bad things are taking place and increasing

When God started to create,human,at that time the earth was heaven.
We human are making it hell by doing crimes and corruption.

I am totally agree with you and both heaven and hell are here on earth.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
yes, this is correct answer given by Ram, there are heaven and hell on the earth

yes, this is correct answer given by Ram, there are heaven and hell on the earth

People do wish that we get heaven to GOD? why?

Want to make each day Accountable

sunil, here who he or she and where they are going. I think they are gods am i right?

Can you describe in detail, I am sorry I could not get your answer clearly?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

The topic of discussion is really very interesting. I believe that Earth is punishment as well as reward area. People born on the earth, perform their duty, and if they do anything good, they get good results on earth. If they do anything bad, they get punishment on the earth.
Nobody surviving on earth can get rid of hardships and miseries.

This appears correct according to popular religious beliefs. It is said the earth is 'karma Bhoomi'. You may work only on Earth. You cannot work (perform karma) in heaven or hell. You will only get pain or pleasure there. When your stock of positive and negative karma is over and in other words your karma balance is Nil, you are again sent to 'karma Bhoomi' i.e. Earth to earn karmas- positive or negative as you like and after accumulation again go to heaven and hell for another dose of pain/ pleasure.

Indeed this is funny. It appears that Karma theory is devised by some Chartered Accountant. Chitra Gupta in the other world is an eminent accountant and record keeper of karma and also private secretary to Yama Raja.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.