Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is Sunday today and no one is here to respond so i think there is no use just carry on- nice conversation.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

This is Sunday today and no one is here to respond so i think there is no use just carry on- nice conversation.

Yes, comparing to week days today very less response has been registered. :)

Vinu
Actually some people work from their offices so those people may not work in weekends and some people may be went to the outings at weekends.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Once, when I was just 4...still I remember...rain rained as ice pieces and my mother picked me a lot. Later I collected some and put it in a glass in our sitout. Actually I forget it for a month or so. Later when I remembered, I just find it. But it contained water only. At that time I was small, so I didn't know the reason. Couple of years later only I could understand those ice pieces changed to water...ha ha...howzthat!!! Isn't it a great comedy???

Meera sandhu
Ya this really the matter of laughing....But you are true some incident in childhood really make us laugh at some point of life....
Ya this really the matter of laughing....But you are true some incident in childhood really make us laugh at some point of life....

Yes, now also a smile is blossoming in my lips!!!! :P :P :P

Meera sandhu

Yes, now also a smile is blossoming in my lips!!!! :P :P :P

Ya i wish to God that this smile remain always on your lips....... :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
I am always a responsible person from childhood itself.
I never been mischeifs

Me too.My mother sometimes,tell me that i was not like my cousins,who do lots of mischiefs in the house.I was a quiet child.

Want to make each day Accountable

That's really nice but i am doing some sort of mischiefs in my childhood but not now....
I am always a responsible person from childhood itself.
I never been mischeifs

Me too.My mother sometimes,tell me that i was not like my cousins,who do lots of mischiefs in the house.I was a quiet child.

Now also :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.