Why can't you quote some nice childhood memories :) :) :)

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
i remember once when i was just 5-6year old my neck was stucked in balcony and it was not coming out.everyone was so tensed and i was fully crying.then my uncle(mama) said either we have to cut the iron rod of this balcony or his neck.and just after he said so my neck came out.
still i laugh on his statement. :laugh: :laugh:

a.s.
i remember once when i was just 5-6year old my neck was stucked in balcony and it was not coming out.everyone was so tensed and i was fully crying.then my uncle(mama) said either we have to cut the iron rod of this balcony or his neck.and just after he said so my neck came out.
still i laugh on his statement. :laugh: :laugh:

me also laughed reading this :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Years before, a niece of mine...her head got stuck in between iron bars of balcony. It was of aluminium....so didn't need to cut :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
There are many sweet memories.First time I rode in a double tracker and My Father allowed me alone as the bus returned in that stoppage.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Only one time my father beat me for long time.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
There are many sweet memories.First time I rode in a double tracker and My Father allowed me alone as the bus returned in that stoppage.

what is this stoppage?
Is it something similar to stone age? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Only one time my father beat me for long time.

Quote the reason too :P

Meera sandhu

what is this stoppage?

No it is not that it is that from where the bus starts and returns.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
i have many childhood memories.as from the age of 1 1/2 years im brought up by my maternal grand ma.so in their house there was a pet(bitch) named sweety.once she was eating her food and from behind i pulled her tail.i was of 2 or 3 yrs old and then she attacked on my eyes from her claws.i still have a mark of it on my eye....

a.s.

what is this stoppage?

No it is not that it is that from where the bus starts and returns.

it's bus stop...not bus stoppage..
Actually that word is not showing errors...that means such a word do exist.
Where are our English geniuses to answer it :P

Meera sandhu
I was a great runner in my child hood I hold first prize in that.
think_2012-06-04.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
animated-gifs-dogs-38.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.