The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
By seeing lives only serials are being picturises. So we cannot blame them

We can't blame them totally but they have major role affecting our lives. :)
Even movies are also effecting people life, they are showing how to harass the daughter in law for dowry.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Even movies are also effecting people life, they are showing how to harass the daughter in law for dowry.

Media has a direct impact on viewers. I still don't know why government is not censoring serials :whistle: :whistle:

Meera sandhu

Media has a direct impact on viewers. I still don't know why government is not censoring serials :whistle: :whistle:

Yes they must censor serials also as in most of the serials they just show new methods by which bride and mother in law fight with each other. I feel almost all the serials have the same plot nothing new is there.Though they all have happy ending but they are too slow to show the end and that drama remains more prominent. :evil:
Even the crime shows also influencing people for getiing ideas to torture for dowry

Even the crime shows also influencing people for getiing ideas to torture for dowry

Exactly but i always see crime patrol which tells us how people torture others and we need to be alert with people. :)
yes for making us alert they shoot the such programs, I feel instead of shooting and giving ideas , its better they should say orally. because vision gives more effect on the human mind then read or heard thing

We are seeing such issues in serials....but none of them have really finds a solution in the end :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
if they find solutions then such kind of happening won't be happend in the reality

Serials are unrealistic, we should see what is happening in society.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.