The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
We are seeing such issues in serials....but none of them have really finds a solution in the end :evil: :evil: :evil:

No They show it in the end but that depends on Ekta kapoor what she want show at the end. :laugh:
Serials are unrealistic, we should see what is happening in society.

Pare hatao Society nu...Jado divar girdi ne aapne te,tab koi nahi aanda.

Society nu vakkhe Dowry dende aasi...

Dowry hi nah hove toh... kinna sona ho jaye Marraige da matlab.

Want to make each day Accountable

Serials are unrealistic, we should see what is happening in society.

Pare hatao Society nu...Jado divar girdi ne aapne te,tab koi nahi aanda.

Society nu vakkhe Dowry dende aasi...

Dowry hi nah hove toh... kinna sona ho jaye Marraige da matlab.

Veer ji nuksan te twada hi hona eh. Mere khyal ton pelle shadi shoodi kar leo tan fir wekhenge te dowry da kee karna eh. (Dowry is of course no good for society I agree)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

But in Present days whatever tortures are been done for dowry to daughter in law by husband and mother in law is due to the serials and movies only

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

But all serials are true they are also have added some unknown stories to make people mad.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

But in Present days whatever tortures are been done for dowry to daughter in law by husband and mother in law is due to the serials and movies only

yes you are right sarala ji :) :) :) :) :)

Innocents also learning that we have do that...then only we can get respect and all etc.... :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Chant Hare krishna and be happy!!

Innocents also learning that we have do that...then only we can get respect and all etc.... :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I don't totally blame films and serials as still there are people don't act what they in them.Its all about how do we take it. :blink:

I don't totally blame films and serials as still there are people don't act what they in them.Its all about how do we take it. :blink:

Why are you so influenced by the serials and films. There are so many normal families in this country who are spending normal life look at them and follow them.

Why are you so influenced by the serials and films. There are so many normal families in this country who are spending normal life look at them and follow them.

I am not influenced as i don't see much of films/serials. :woohoo:

I am not influenced as i don't see much of films/serials. :woohoo:

Me too I have no faith in them. They are all bakawas.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.