Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
When i lose confidence in myself and unable to repond to myself,i just give it away and that is my weakness.

Losing self confidence is a big weakness you must not let it go at any momemt. :)
When i lose confidence in myself and unable to repond to myself,i just give it away and that is my weakness.

Losing self confidence is a big weakness you must not let it go at any momemt. :)

We are also not free from it yaar....very often, it happens even if we try not to fall :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

We are also not free from it yaar....very often, it happens even if we try not to fall :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Yes there are times when i too get lose my self confidence but then one must try not to let it lose more often. :)
my weakness is that i never tollrate misbehave with sinior citizens...

arun nain
my weakness is that i never tollrate misbehave with sinior citizens...

How can that positive nature of yours be your weakness????

Meera sandhu
My wife is my strength and My weakness. I can do any thing when she supports me.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

My wife is my strength and My weakness. I can do any thing when she supports me.

great to listen this.so everyone if we want something from sasi ji then we should instead of asking him should ask his wife and then he will surely say yes.. :laugh: :laugh: :) :)

a.s.

great to listen this.so everyone if we want something from sasi ji then we should instead of asking him should ask his wife and then he will surely say yes.. :laugh: :laugh: :) :)

I think, we should get her mobile number as early as possible :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Its absolutely true that Wife is like support and supports us in any condition we are.Rightly said.

Want to make each day Accountable

I think, we should get her mobile number as early as possible :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

hehehehe
do anyone here have sasi ji's wife mobile number?pls pm me or sandhya ji.we urgently need.. :cheer: :cheer:

a.s.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.