Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
But what is bad in saying that Wife is his strength.
Infact,its good. By the way,why sandhya and Angel need Sasikanth's number?

Want to make each day Accountable

its not bad ronark but its just that people always say that wives are headache and etc so we felt good to hear it.and we dont want sasi ji's phone number we want his wife's number so that in future if we want something from sasi ji we will call his wife as he will not say no to his wife.

a.s.

its not bad ronark but its just that people always say that wives are headache and etc so we felt good to hear it.and we dont want sasi ji's phone number we want his wife's number so that in future if we want something from sasi ji we will call his wife as he will not say no to his wife.

Ok. Ok . Go on in serching and finding Sasi's wife number. :)

my weakness is that i never tollrate misbehave with sinior citizens...

Thats good Arun one must not tolerate it.These days people don't care even for their parents than what to expect that they would care for others.Even i don't tolearte it and why should we. :)
When i see some misbehaving with girls,i don't like that. I feel pity on them and sometimes,tears come in my eyes. This is one of my weakness.

This is not your weakness only this is theirs too they must learn how to deal with these sort of guys. :evil:
When i see some misbehaving with girls,i don't like that. I feel pity on them and sometimes,tears come in my eyes. This is one of my weakness.

Tears in your eyes...
It is better to offer a helping hand to girls than crying yourself.
Give him a 'zor ka jhaatta' :P

Meera sandhu
Yes,sandhya whenever i think that ,there is need for help,i do it.

Ok. Ok . Go on in serching and finding Sasi's wife number. :)

Since someone has stolen Sasi's mobile, I think, at the most recent husband-wife quarrel, he may have thrown his wife's mobile :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Actually, Sasi didn't reveal his true weakness, that wife comes only second to his mobile :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
I am a sensitive person I cant see some tragedy scenes in movies I will cry for it.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.