More often, a thing that we lost is lost for ever. But sometimes, miracle do happen in our life and God returns back something or some person that we never expected to get back.
In my life, it happened with my eye sight. (I have expressed in other thread. So not repeating).
Share if such an incident has happened in your life also. It will be really inspiring to others.

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Life sometimes returns back many of our precious things.
It may be a person who is seriously ill, it may be some lost objects or it may be a recovery from a problem or disease.
Don't you have any such experiences, as I quoted one? :whistle:

Meera sandhu
One times i lost my Bike it was about 1 year ago but 1 month ago i see that bike in a mechanic soap but it was total destroy.
A few times back...i was struggling with my bad time....but now things have settled and good times are again back...... :)

smriti
I think my Bsc friends are the best friends I got back.

At degree, we 5 form a group. At the last semester, we were really sad that we were going to part.
But when I got admission for MCA in Tamil nadu, I was really amazed when, only one couldn't join us, as she opted for IGNOU.
Thus 4 of us along with 2 boys from our class got admission and we studied together. Thus we got 3 more years. Everyone was surprised at that time. Now also, we 4 form a group. :)

Meera sandhu
I was Extremely happy if someone Return My child day back.Again I want to live my child day.
I had lost my cell phone few tears back but i got it very next day. I didnt expected that but was really happy at that time. :)
i got fail on BCA final year in 2 paper when the result came. But, After 2 days my result has been changed to pass mark. which i didnt expect this result. As this kind of things didnt happen in history of IGNOU before. That time i was on Extreme happy. :cheer:

Vinu
You are a Student Of Ignou From where You are Study I am Also Pass Out from Ignou Too.
You are a Student Of Ignou From where You are Study I am Also Pass Out from Ignou Too.

When you are trying to ask something personal about a perticular person. try to use Private Message option.

Vinu

Dear Alam,
When you are trying to ask something personal about a particular person. Try to use Private Message. Dont post it on Forum.

Only useful posts needs to post it on Forum. so, pls try to avoid such on future.

Vinu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.