Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
RAJESH CHANDRA PANDEY wrote:
[quote]On many occasions even the divorcees must be feeling a void and must be missing each other.If such a situation occurs, they should consider a reunion.I think no compulsion can be greater than such a reunion.[/quote]

Divorce is silliest thing. Reunion will be sillier than the silliest. Marrying, divorcing and reunion are ridiculous.

We need to adopt social outlook. A family is not just an individual matter but is basic social unit. Weakening of family means weakening of society. Happily, The social structure in India is stronger and people ate not so individualists as westerners.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Divorces are not good for the society as well for themselves, and above that if they have kids too then it is one of the worst things.Kids do have a bad impact and if the divorcee plans to remarry so it is difficult for the kids to have a new father or mother.....
Yes, Kavita I agree with you. Moreover Divorce gives bad reputation for the couple who had it and even to their kids also. So in schools, colleges where ever kids go, when any one raise the topic of their parents, it will painful to them to say that their parents were divorced and separated.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

The thing with divorce is that it has many negative effects in the body. Women often become so worried and stressed out from the divorce that they do not realize the constant harm it brings to their body. And eventually you turn from a loving, trusting person to a mean bitter person. That is what Divorce should not do. You should not let divorce change you but see divorce as an opportunity to change yourself. There was a very intelligent book written by Barbara Williams on Divorce and how to avoid self-critiquing thoughts and reprogram your conscious. This book is a very informative and insightful book on why men are able to better cope with divorce than women. But mainly it guides and tells women how and why it is so important to take care of yourself during this vulnerable phase. It is very easy to lose sight during this time and do harmful damage to your mental health and to feed your conscious negative thoughts daily. I was criticizing myself so much after the divorce which resulted in very lowself-esteem and an altered sense of reality. I was being beaten down by my own inner conscious daily which put negative feelings in my body. You can visit the link for more information. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0090OOMLU
I am not much aware of the culture and family values in Russia so it makes me unable to understand the root cause of the large number of divorce cases. Even in our country the practice is gaining popularity and many couples see it as the ultimate solution to their marriage problmes.

Live in the present :)
The thing with divorce is that it has many negative effects in the body. Women often become so worried and stressed out from the divorce that they do not realize the constant harm it brings to their body. And eventually you turn from a loving, trusting person to a mean bitter person. That is what Divorce should not do. You should not let divorce change you but see divorce as an opportunity to change yourself. There was a very intelligent book written by Barbara Williams on Divorce and how to avoid self-critiquing thoughts and reprogram your conscious. This book is a very informative and insightful book on why men are able to better cope with divorce than women. But mainly it guides and tells women how and why it is so important to take care of yourself during this vulnerable phase. It is very easy to lose sight during this time and do harmful damage to your mental health and to feed your conscious negative thoughts daily. I was criticizing myself so much after the divorce which resulted in very lowself-esteem and an altered sense of reality. I was being beaten down by my own inner conscious daily which put negative feelings in my body. You can visit the link for more information. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0090OOMLU

Good thoughts ! What you say is very true,since our society makes sure that the woman is made to look the culprit always whether it is a fact or not.When couple decide to divorce t is after they have exhausted all possible avenues since it is never easy for a woman.Thankfully now the laws are being modified so that there is more justice in the system and women can hope to have a better deal...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

General and social awarness is necessary in such countries. I exactly don't know the real cause behind such happenings but I can feel this is wrong.
General and social awarness is necessary in such countries. I exactly don't know the real cause behind such happenings but I can feel this is wrong.

Pre- marital counselling can be of help too. The number of unsuccessful marriages can come down .

Live in the present :)

There is no such countries, it includes almost all the countries in the world,only the percentage is different ! Even in India we now see an increased rate of divorce which is something that cannot be avoided.It happens with more financial freedom to both the sexes and also with development and progress..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.