Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Let annonce Sourav as coatch and see what is happened. :laugh: ;) :P

Saurav because of his bad temper will create more problems if he becomes a coach. Only Rahul Dravid is capable of coaching the team India now.

I think Saurav is the only one person i could see, who can take the team up.

Do you remember about those fights between Greg Chappell when he was the coach of the Indian team and saurav?

Yes, very well.

Quoting this the captain of the first world cup, Kapil and a Mohinder Amarnath simply dismissed saurav's nomination as a captain.

May be they would be jealous about Saurav. How could Saurav be looked as 1st priority before us( kapil dev and mohinder amarnath)? :angry: :angry:

Want to make each day Accountable

Saurav because of his bad temper will create more problems if he becomes a coach. Only Rahul Dravid is capable of coaching the team India now.

Do you remember about those fights between Greg Chappell when he was the coach of the Indian team and saurav?

Yes, very well.

Quoting this the captain of the first world cup, Kapil and a Mohinder Amarnath simply dismissed saurav's nomination as a captain.

May be they would be jealous about Saurav. How could Saurav be looked as 1st priority before us( kapil dev and mohinder amarnath)? :angry: :angry:

Kapil and Amarnath jealous of Saurav, " Why " ?Are they his contenders and competitors?

Yes, very well.

Kapil and Amarnath jealous of Saurav, " Why " ?Are they his contenders and competitors?

Yes definitely. Did you heard any time that kapil is made coach of so and so Team? I guess ' No' and its just been 3 or 4 years, that sourav is out of International cricket and talks of making him as coach is going on.

Yes, very well.

Yes definitely. Did you heard any time that kapil is made coach of so and so Team? I guess ' No' and its just been 3 or 4 years, that sourav is out of International cricket and talks of making him as coach is going on.

I don't guess. Both Kapil and amarnath were never considered as Coaches for the same reasons as i said of Saurav.. Saurav was even as a player was considered as the trouble maker

Yes, very well.

I don't guess. Both Kapil and amarnath were never considered as Coaches for the same reasons as i said of Saurav.. Saurav was even as a player was considered as the trouble maker

I am 1st time hearing that sourav was the trouble maker. I never heard that. Yes, there were clashes between chappel and Saurav and chappel is the reason why the graph of saurav was suddenly collapsed.

Yes, very well.

I am 1st time hearing that sourav was the trouble maker. I never heard that. Yes, there were clashes between chappel and Saurav and chappel is the reason why the graph of saurav was suddenly collapsed.

Yes that's obvious. When he was the skipper, he created many controversies which used to be the topic of discussion in the press for days together.
Well, Right now England is in really strong position.. 167/1. Hope India will able to recover..

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Well, Right now England is in really strong position.. 167/1. Hope India will able to recover..

And the projected score is nearly 3oo. I keep my fingers crossed

And the projected score is nearly 3oo. I keep my fingers crossed

is Sachin playing in this match?
Earlier everyone blamed Sachin for the bad performance of the team. What happened in the recent ODI series? What happened in Sachin's absence? :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
I hope our country India will be very successful in this series. Be a positive thinker man. Let us hope for the best. However we should not give pressure to our players at any time, at any cost.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.