Suppose that you are on a main Road and two bus running on road and there is a choice to save you between two one is Old person and another is child.What is your Decision.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I will save child because child need to see a lot of things in his life and old man has seen already.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

I will shout to the old man to move away as child cannot move so i will go and save the child

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I will save the child because child need to do so many things in this world as old man has alreads done his work.

Vinu
Thanks Sarala That is a very acurate answer that i want.And santosh Jee You leave a old man because of this that he has a very less time in their life.Every life is important.
I will try to save both but the child will get first preference as he is child and can not react and will shout to old as he will be able to react quickly.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I will shout to the old man to move away as child cannot move so i will go and save the child

Really a great answer. You are smart and intelligent.

Now, let me ask Alam a question. Let him answer it.
Suppose instead of old man, it was a lady...9 months pregnant.
Whom will you save Alam, lady or child? :whistle:

Meera sandhu
Sandhya I want to answer this question which you have asked alam.

hmm,I will run to the child and get him with in a second and then i will try to stop the second bus or i will move the lady to other side

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Ya Ram your Answer is Good in fact saving a child only is not good response but give preference to child is good.Nice Thought.
Ya Ram your Answer is Good in fact saving a child only is not good response but give preference to child is good.Nice Thought.

Alam...me repeatedly saying,

Please go through the posts before answering. Consider this as my request. :)

Meera sandhu
Sandhya I want to answer this question which you have asked alam.

hmm,I will run to the child and get him with in a second and then i will try to stop the second bus or i will move the lady to other side

Everyone want to do, as you have suggested. But is it possible Sarala?
We are all no 'Krish'

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.