Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes but this is cannot done to all if it is done regularly we can see what happened to MJ.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Yes but this is cannot done to all if it is done regularly we can see what happened to MJ.

Plastic surgery can of course, enhance beauty. But it should never be done repeatedly, as Sasi suggested.

Meera sandhu
Sasi what is this MJ

In our bollywood most of the actors have done plastic surgery

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Sasi what is this MJ

In our bollywood most of the actors have done plastic surgery

I thought its only Bollywood actresses who have undergone plastic surgery but you shared something new to me that actors too have done it. :laugh:
yes, sanjeev. Most of the actors have changed their feature by doing plastic surgery. If you want you can go through the google or will soon provide you the links.

I will list you few actors names
Katrina kaif - she did plastic surgery to her lips. Before her lips are so thick. She is not the beautiful until she join the film industry. Thats why her first film Maleswari has been a big flop

Sreedevi - In few picture, her nose is bit bulged one but after few films she made plastic surgery to her nose and made it sharp. Basically she is beautiful. though her nose is buldged, most of her films are big hits.

Even shilpa shetti also has done plastic surgery but I dont what kind plastic surgery he did.

there few heros also who did plastic surgery.

I heard these all in news. they showed with picture. I remember few.

Some icidents or from birth we have some unevenness in our body,so this forces us to do those plastic surgery.

Want to make each day Accountable

yes Ronark, you right. absolutely.

But plastic surgery is really a risky one. Because doctors take some skin from other parts of the body and they arrange it where the surgery should be done.

Some icidents or from birth we have some unevenness in our body,so this forces us to do those plastic surgery.

Yes there are some marks/scars by birth for which one undergoes plastic surgery. :)
But plastic surgery may show side effect on people and some times they may fail too.

[quote]Sasi what is this MJ

In our bollywood most of the actors have done plastic surgery [/quote]

Sarala, MJ is the late pop singer Michael Jackson!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.