Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
since ancient times, male have been considered superior than women as they moved out to earn livelihood and run the lives of the family members.With this they started getting privileges such as participating in all outdoor activities.They used to get connected to the external world while wives normally lived at home like a weaker part of the family from society's point of view.

Education of girls have brought great change in the society as they walk shoulder to shoulder with male and it has led the fear factor and timidity getting vanished from their personality. Now they have proved that they are equal to men in all walks of life.

Arise Awake and Rest Not till the Goal is Achieved.
this is a modern age and everything should be changed and both male and female should get same value. but still in some families they show lot of difference.
There is one idea to get the change for this. The first step is the dowry system should be prohibited then both male and female will have same value for certain extent.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Women are getting equal treatment in matter of employment, property, education etc. Owing to physical differences, the cannot be treated exactly slike in some respects. They are rather protected more than men. We have seperate commission for offences against women but not for men. here are seperate police stations for dealing with crimes against women only. The law has also to protect women more for physical offences.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Conditions were worst ages before but as of now it is better and I hope that in times to come this differences will not be there and women will be treated well and better even in our country India...
@ ajay

But still on our country most of the families underestimate women. My life is only example. My career and my life stopped for the reason of marriage. and most of the matches are been seen for me to send house wife.no one give respect to the aims or goals or dreams of a women

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Yes, sarala I agree with you that there are situations when women are still underestimated and taken secondary. What I can say is that don't give up hope and always make sure your decisions count when something is related with your life...
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.