The topic is locked.
1 week has passed since, newspaper strike has begun in Kerala. Distributors are asking for more remuneration. :angry:
How many of you don't read newspaper every day? For others, what's the importance of this booklet in your mornings along with a cup of tea?

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I read newspaper.everyday. After having my breakfast.Here there is no such strike. But on dasara we wont get newspaper actually they wont print newpaper. that they holiday for newspapers people also

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I read newspaper.everyday. After having my breakfast.Here there is no such strike. But on dasara we wont get newspaper actually they wont print newpaper. that they holiday for newspapers people also

Yes, dasara is associated with our saraswathi pooja....we won't touch books those 2 days....
At school days, I really love those days :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
I am pulling up this thread so that it won't get buried in the past :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
What sandhya you wont touch books on saraswathi pooja day. It is not correct. Actually on that day only we stood read for some time

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

What sandhya you wont touch books on saraswathi pooja day. It is not correct. Actually on that day only we stood read for some time

The day we put books for pooja(durgashtami), we can't read books. On the third day only, we can take that books and read.
My girl was born on Mahanavami(Ayudha pooja....the second day)

Meera sandhu
I read Hindi daily 'Dainlk jagran' daily while sipping cup of tea. This is sheer habit. 'Jagran' is also available on Yahoo page. The paper has also supplements. This is interesting reading. Without morning newspaper, there is certainly a vacuum.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I cannot imagine a day without reading a newspaper!! I have to have it with a cup of tea before starting my day!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

1 week has passed since, newspaper strike has begun in Kerala. Distributors are asking for more remuneration. :angry:
How many of you don't read newspaper every day? For others, what's the importance of this booklet in your mornings along with a cup of tea?

Enjoy yourself! A hand without newspaper - a mind with peace!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6447]}

It is also true....our day begins with a cup of tea in one hand and violence in the other hand :laugh:
7_9_10_2012-03-28.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

It is also true....our day begins with a cup of tea in one hand and violence in the other hand :laugh:

I always look at the positive aspect of any situation!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6449]}
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.