The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I don't read newspaper daily.But I used to watch news on T.V regularly.And so I could get main information about the happenings of our country.But yes those who had the habit of reading it, it would be difficult for them to stay one day without newspaper.

Sharmistha Banerjee
1 week has passed since, newspaper strike has begun in Kerala. Distributors are asking for more remuneration. :angry:
How many of you don't read newspaper every day? For others, what's the importance of this booklet in your mornings along with a cup of tea?

I have huge craze of reading newspaper. I like to read indian express, hindustan times, Pioneer, times of india, Gujarat Samachar, Asian Age, Financial Express and The Economic Times.

I like to read Sunday Newspaper of all those Paper which i said.
I read all these newspaper online.

I live in a small town and except Times of India all the newspaper which are published or comes to this town are Local language newspaper. I like to read more and more English language Newspaper. So, online reading gives us an opportunity to read those good newspaper.

Want to make each day Accountable

Whatever we spend time on internet or on our gadgets but its the reality that newspaper is still an important part of our life.We still need this medium of information to be updated to the present situation and the world.

-------------------------------------------------

trigonometric ratios
Whatever we spend time on internet or on our gadgets but its the reality that newspaper is still an important part of our life.We still need this medium of information to be updated to the present situation and the world.

-------------------------------------------------

trigonometric ratios

Newspaper is the medium to show the World, what we are upto. I think in india, there are many thousand of Newspaper published in a day.

Want to make each day Accountable

I don't get time to watch TV so I carry a newspaper always and when I get time I read it.Sometimes I read in net also.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I read dinamalar and dinakaran newspaper from internet not daily for sometimes.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
I read dinamalar and dinakaran newspaper from internet not daily for sometimes.

In which language it is-please.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I can stay without the news paper.Because to get the news I watch the news channel.So no problem for me.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I can stay without the news paper.Because to get the news I watch the news channel.So no problem for me.

I see no reason to bring this thread up. News paper are regular and were available during even Bharat band. Hence this thread is closed .

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.