The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sometimes fasting makes your digestion proper. Many a times during pujas, we do fast. This keeps our digestive system good.
Annaji's fasting story after short intervals makes me remember about my fast during special occassions.
Friends history was good. India was ruled by the King. Whole system was under control of one man. Rules and law was simple and understandable. Now one after the other complecated lawsa and bills are made either to harass or to create confusion and more disputes. Finally we have less solutions.
Anna's magic has gone.He sat for the fast for two days but there was no crowd.Today very few people gathered.I don't think this will help us to have a strong Lokpal Bill.

Lok Pal Bill will be passed as this will create more posts for politicians and bureaucrats whose expenses will be borne by us- citizens. But C.B.I., courts, Vigilance commission and now one more Lok pal- cannot remove corruption. There is a saying- Jyon Jyon dawa ki, marz badhata gaya (As I increased medicines, the illness aggravated).

One way of looking at it is- Anna is trying to do some good and at this point he has to take whatever support he gets .On the other hand we have a corrupt government which is trying its level best to trample any kind of opposition, and they have been successfully doing it with Anna hazare by spreading anti propaganda against him and his supporters ...I would any day prefer to support Anna ..Half our politicians have completely forgotten that they have a duty to perform as Indian citizens ,they are mere politicians businessmen !Just look at the picture below to see how committed our politicians are to the national interest ...

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8457]}

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Anna's magic has gone.He sat for the fast for two days but there was no crowd.Today very few people gathered.I don't think this will help us to have a strong Lokpal Bill.

Lok Pal Bill will be passed as this will create more posts for politicians and bureaucrats whose expenses will be borne by us- citizens. But C.B.I., courts, Vigilance commission and now one more Lok pal- cannot remove corruption. There is a saying- Jyon Jyon dawa ki, marz badhata gaya (As I increased medicines, the illness aggravated).

The LokPal bill they have drafted and sent to upper house is indicative clear intention of our so called honorable members. They want to twist every thing their own way- they are not king but servants of Indian public. They should behave that way, people have stopped considering them honorable any more.No party in particular but whole lot is worthless.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Friends history was good. India was ruled by the King. Whole system was under control of one man. Rules and law was simple and understandable. Now one after the other complecated lawsa and bills are made either to harass or to create confusion and more disputes. Finally we have less solutions.

Very nice comments indeed. We need less law and more effective legislation. Law should be simple and easy to understand.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

That would end existing democracy. This would be like rule in US, I think that is better way of governing. That way you can held some one in particular responsible for a bad or good decision.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

That would end existing democracy. This would be like rule in US, I think that is better way of governing. That way you can held some one in particular responsible for a bad or good decision.

There is Presidential form in U.S.A. The President is directly elected and for his survival does not depend on majority in Congress and senate. But he can only stay in power and not enact any new law if he has no majority in parliament (two houses are Congress and senate)

Suppose there is anna brand agitation in U.S.A. demanding making of some law. If President does not get enough support in parliament, he will not be able to do anything even if the anna type fasting champions fast for one hundred years.

Even Presidential system like U.S.A. will not help if parliament consists of various small groups and there is inadequate support to President.

The LokPal bill they have drafted and sent to upper house is indicative clear intention of our so called honorable members. They want to twist every thing their own way- they are not king but servants of Indian public. They should behave that way, people have stopped considering them honorable any more.No party in particular but whole lot is worthless.

People mean the population of one crore twenty lakh in entire India and not the mob collected at jantar mantar. Let the team anna anarchist elements contest elections and they will know where they really stand. Lok pal Bill or any law is passed by parliament and government duly established by electoral process and not as dictated by unruly crowd gathering in Jantar Mantar or Ram Leela ground.

Now there are some crowds at jantar Mantar. This has led to false sense of popularity in team anna.

But alas. Their own health is unaffected by crowds. Body needs food and not crowds. Most of team anna members and anna himself are unable to continue fast for long. Anna says that people (meaning the managed mob) will not allow him to die. Let anna remember that not the crowds but food alone can ensure that he does not die.

Government is clear that they will not act under blackmail of fast until death. It is for supporters to convince the fasting individuals at jantar mantar to end fast immediately for sake of their own life and health. It is not government but team anna itself and crowds surrounding them who will be responsible for anything that happens.

http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/health-of-fasting-team-anna-members-will-not-pressure-us-government-sources-249629

Anna's fast did not brought any strong result.When Anna will be able to bring a strong Lok pal bill.His fast would not bring any result.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Anna's fast won't bring any fruitful results.Govt.Stick to its decision only.No positive result came out.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.