Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Even I think sea green color is the best eye color in my opinion. .
yes. Brown colour eyes are more beautiful comparing to other colours.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Which is the most beautiful eye colour do you think ?

I think its brown

I think, Ash's blue eyes....very rare :)

Meera sandhu
I have seen very few eyes are attractive. It has a charm or indepth mystry or simply I would say that they are mismerising. It may be black or blue or cat's eye.
If eyes match with the face, the person looks very attractive.
Which is the most beautiful eye colour do you think ?

I think its brown

I think, Ash's blue eyes....very rare :)

Yes Ash's eyes are really very beautiful. I also like Rani Mukherjee's eyes. That's cat's eye but very attractive. Kritik Roshan has green iris which is also very rare.
I like newly born child eyes, they look some time blue and some time black. But very beautiful. My eyes are brown in color. I feel every ones are beautiful. It is believed that people who have cat eyes, they look beautiful and lucky people

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I like newly born child eyes, they look some time blue and some time black. But very beautiful. My eyes are brown in color. I feel every ones are beautiful. It is believed that people who have cat eyes, they look beautiful and lucky people

No I have heard those who have color of their eyes like cat are cunning. :woohoo:

Even i like people having shine in their eyes immaterial of the color they have. :)
I think the Indian person look beautiful in their brown eye.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Yes, SJ you are right, People who have cat eyes are cunning but as i said they look beautiful also.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I think black colour is looking nice. It's suit for every person
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.