The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I wish I could understood Malayalam. I must start doing it from today. :cheer:

In our language, ringing bells means "soaping" someone to get his help :cheer:

Meera sandhu
I am going to buy 4-5 bells today. I need a lot of help from different people.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

He is just kidding I think this is not true. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I think SJ is some business.. so he is manager for his own company... :woohoo: :laugh:

Still Sj is busy with his business... :woohoo: :laugh: :lol:

Vinu
He is just kidding I think this is not true. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I think SJ is some business.. so he is manager for his own company... :woohoo: :laugh:

Still Sj is busy with his business... :woohoo: :laugh: :lol:

Here is answers of all questions:

I am manager in a company no doubt. :)

I was busy today i normally do interact with people along with my work.I most of the time was busy with the work as yesterday our DI to MUL failed so all management was busy in finding the root cause of it. :)

Oh poor Suny don't sell your shares it will go high in future. :)
It's really nice. Don't sell them now. Be patient. You will get it back :cheer:

Tell me if you are still in or out of it!!{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6330]}

I am out of it completely...I have told you earlier :woohoo:

Then suggest Sunil to get out of it at the earliest!! {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6331]}

I am saying, if he has done for cash.....and don't have enough idea of market, it is better to wait(if he is not in need of urgent money now). I think so
Where is he????[/quote]

I have fair idea of market, but no one is an expert, I have seen so many experts who keep on changing their advice after every 30 minutes. The best bet is never go for dipping stock. Go for the one which has its fundamentals right, promoters trustworthy and enough assets. Fly by night are no good for nothing. Background is must.

Then suggest Sunil to get out of it at the earliest!! {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6331]}

I am saying, if he has done for cash.....and don't have enough idea of market, it is better to wait(if he is not in need of urgent money now). I think so
Where is he????

I have fair idea of market, but no one is an expert, I have seen so many experts who keep on changing their advice after every 30 minutes. The best bet is never go for dipping stock. Go for the one which has its fundamentals right, promoters trustworthy and enough assets. Fly by night are no good for nothing. Background is must.

Never misunderstand that I told, you don't have enough idea of market. I have added an 'if' before that phrase. Haven't you seen it? :huh:

Meera sandhu
I am not sure what are you trying to say, please say clearly. I am no good at riddles. Thanks.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.