The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
[quote]I think this time members are not getting earning as per expectation that may be one reason of frustration. [/quote]

Santosh this holds true for members who really put efforts into writing a post or an article. Where Sumit is concerned, you tell me if you have ever read a single original and good article?? Whenever he has submitted any., they had all been copied! Does he deserve any more attention then?

I know I am sounding very very harsh and insensitive, but for me, a person who works hard with honest efforts is the only one who deserves attention and encouragement. Someone who does not attempt to do so and merely cries Foul on every step......I just don't care about such a person! and Like Gulshan has suggested, we just need to go on with our business, those who want and need will stay, those who don't will move on.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: ajay, chinmoymukherjee
I am not pointing to anyone but it's true that the human tendency is to desire before one deserves! I have been here long enough to say this.What I utterly dislike and disapprove is efforts on the part of a few members to work up a furious pace to log points to improve their earning chances but those are bound to meet with failures.The only decent way to get a reasonable income from boddunan is to write quality article which requires study,concentration and improving one's overall standards but it is sad that not too many are interested.I am also surprised that some member authors whose language skills are not that impressive suddenly turn good writers.How is it possible? It suggests copying attempts and editors must keep this in mind while reviewing any articles.I know that it might spark off another controversy and loss of a few karma ratings against my name but I can't help it to be true to my conscience!
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
I agree with chinmoyjee......writing atricle is the best way.....article with good content should be the main focus.....apart from the other activities of the site.........

smriti
@Smriti

Boddunan offers great developmental scope for budding content writers.Many of our young members can slowly but steadily build up this career by being patient and quality-conscious!
@Smriti

Boddunan offers great developmental scope for budding content writers.Many of our young members can slowly but steadily build up this career by being patient and quality-conscious!

Yes, I agree with you.
Always, slow and steady wins the race.

Meera sandhu
even i agree.....presently we should concentrate more on writing quality content.....and it cannot be done in a hurry....i joined this site not because of money but for the reason to improve my flair for writing....the only way to improve was to join portal where you could analyse how efficiently you write....And I believe i would improve with time...rest things will always follow their way.

smriti
[quote]I am not pointing to anyone but it's true that the human tendency is to desire before one deserves! I have been here long enough to say this.What I utterly dislike and disapprove is efforts on the part of a few members to work up a furious pace to log points to improve their earning chances but those are bound to meet with failures.The only decent way to get a reasonable income from boddunan is to write quality article which requires study,concentration and improving one's overall standards but it is sad that not too many are interested.I am also surprised that some member authors whose language skills are not that impressive suddenly turn good writers.How is it possible? It suggests copying attempts and editors must keep this in mind while reviewing any articles.I know that it might spark off another controversy and loss of a few karma ratings against my name but I can't help it to be true to my conscience! [/quote]

That is all so true. I too am irked by such furious logging of points by keeping on clicking on articles and posting meaningless 'thank you' 'nice information' replies! As to the writing articles, very few are able to and disposed to write good quality articles, others don't because that is just too much efforts! There are also those who simply compile a few sentences on any topic and post them as articles. I make it a point to reject them, would also like to see some examples of the sort you mentioned here. Please do PM so that I can be more alert while reviewing articles.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee
Every one has a good and bad situation in his life. But you need to forget and move ahead. Just think positive.

Want to make each day Accountable

Yes I agree with all but I am seeing from lot of time there is no new award declartion from boddunan side to encorage members and participation of Maveric Sir is not active as per previous.

That all members are feeling.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

of course, we members should work hard in posting quality articles........simply earning points would not be enough.....

But i would also want to throw light on the fact that the approval process of the articles be done at a fast pace......it takes around more than a week to get our articles approved.......its only a suggestion.

smriti
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.