Please don't delete those pics from the upload drives of boddunan which you upload in your article. During the formatting of old articles i came to know that various articles not contains their pics, only the blank space is shown. These is due to deletion of those pics from your internal upload rives which you upload from your computer to boddunan article editor internal drive. If you upload one pic for your article then pls don't delete it, because from this your article will also loose that pic and the quality of your article will get down.

Why you add pics, because it will make more understanding article for readers and if that article will now contains that pic, it will show bad impression to readers.

Please give less space between the lines and paragraph of article. If more and more space will be given then boddunan page will be more heavy and slow.

If your are inserting pics in the article then check that pic how much heavy it is. Heavy pic make boddunan page slower. So edit that heavy pic with your paint and then save it as JPEG. It ill be compressed in size.

Any problem regarding this matter all article writers can mail me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. r PM me.

Thanks
Lohit Seth
Editor
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Oh! I haven't known this till now. Thanks for the information Lohit :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
thanks for the information LOHITH....
Lohit you always come out with good information. Thanks..
Deepti wrote:
[quote]Oh! I haven't known this till now. Thanks for the information Lohit :)[/quote]

Its my responsibility deepti mam, to make know you all those things which you don't know..

Thanks

Lohit Seth

Editor( Boddunan )
You welcome CoolBoy..
neetu jain wrote:
[quote]thanks for the information LOHITH....[/quote]

Thanks neetu ji.. One thing i let u know.. my name is Lohit, its not lohith
Thank you for sharing this information.
My Pleasure Sudha..
Soon all members will get a article or forums for making article interactive as soon as i get time.
Maverick what you wanna say regarding this matter..? I am waiting.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.