Funny humour of billgates
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3887]}
BilllGates.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
very nice and it is the truth. normally children of rich family usually like to spend lots of money.
Though it is funny but it has a deep meaning underneath it. Children from reach families spend money lavishly forgetting about the fact how hard it is to earn money.Though Bill is rich but understands the fact that he is the son of a farmer and should not spend money unnecessarily...!
This is a very important massage to all.Thanks for posting.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I don't think that all children who are born in rich family,spends lots of money. Its the guidance,given to their particular child matters.
Yes,i have seen lot of children that are born in rich family,spends lots of money,but still i believe that many are there that don't waste money.
So,i think that Parents understanding,their guidance given to their child play an important role of how the child manages their parent's money.

Want to make each day Accountable

The money was earn by father so children wont find pain in spending money . but if they start earning money and they spend then they know the pain. so they wont spend their own earned money. that is the difference

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.