Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I would like to donate every organ which is helpful to others and then get burnt .

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

A very good thought,Sarala! This kind of thinking is necessary to change the way we view things!
Thanks for sharing your views.It is really wonderful that everyone has so much of affection for other human beings that he/she wants to be of any use to any needy even after the death.

It is our conscious approach which makes us generous and hence we can help the needy, helpless and weaker people amazingly being alive also. :) :)

Arise Awake and Rest Not till the Goal is Achieved.
I completely agree! Organs harvesting should taken up in a big way in our country!
@ chinmoy

thank you for supporting my opinion.
I love to help people after my death also

Dead bodies are either cremated or buried according to their religion, but i thing burrying the body is good as mud is a good filter

http://beautytipsforflawlessskin.blogspot.com/

As I have indicated earlier that medical science has progressed beyond our belief and disposal of organs and dead bodies has attracted a lot of attention these days. Stem cells preservation is one such in point! Here buring or burning is not the question.The question here is: Can we look beyond burying and burning to make dead bodies useful for us?
there are many people who are in need of organs like eyes, hair, heart,kidney. Most of the requirement is for eyes, so it is better to to take permission from the concern people and help those who are in need of these organs for their brightest life

Yes, I agree with Sarala that it would be better if we donate our organs when we die so that it become useful to others...
It is better to bury or burn them with proper permission from the officials.
36_1_5_2011-07-25.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.