Dear friends everyday I am getting mails from my friends that read carefully and forward it and she does it because some body forward her when I read the full mail I found that Somebody has written her accident story and request to forward it so that she can get 1 cent from each forwarding mail.Is it true or just spam?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
You can safely delete the email as such type of mails are just spam mails.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

I too have been receiving this kind of mails for the past few days and one claims to be related to the British Royal Family!
But I have seen that some time people from wipro and TCs employees also forward this type of mail so As people think emotionally and forwarding these mails.I think some people taking the benefit of our Emotion value
Indeed, they are very smart and target that part of our being which is most vulnerable- emotion! They exploit it to their selfish gains.
Such mails are not worth considering. These must be deleted immediately.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

One more kind of mail in this category will tell us to forward that mail to atleast 10 people. Then miracle will happen.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
I do not know but I think people do all these intentional they always send either message for Sani devta or Sai baba because people are more emotionally attached with them
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.