With the increased use of computers in offices we don't often write something on the paper.It looks strange and lazy if someone asks me to write 20 lines in a go.I have literaly forgotten to write "HINDI" as its been ages when I have writen something in Hindi.What about you do you also feel like me?. :blink:
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It is very true that with the use of computer we all mostly forget to write any thing on paper.Computer made our life easier but on the other hand it make us lazy too.But still I used to write something on paper which I think every one must do otherwise our writing habit will disappear.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I write only cheque and pay in slip in English. I write nothing in Hindi. There is no need to write letters these days. Now it is very difficult to write. I do not even maintain paper diary. .

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

That is true, most of us are not writing any thing but our signatures some times. Hindi is not in use almost anywhere even in states where most people speak it so we never get a chance to write in Hindi. I therefore can say that nothing but signatures.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

With the increased use of computers in offices we don't often write something on the paper.It looks strange and lazy if someone asks me to write 20 lines in a go.I have literaly forgotten to write "HINDI" as its been ages when I have writen something in Hindi.What about you do you also feel like me?. :blink:

I have to write a lot connected with my work, makes notes of lesson and so on...but even otherwise, I write articles on notebooks and then put it on word before posting it.I also make it a point to write letters to my children once in a while just so that the practice remains and they too write to me occasionally esp my elder daughter who writes very interesting letters, whereas my sons are to the point ... :laugh: but he still makes an attempt :) and I have stored all their letters !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Now am rewriting my novel yaar.....
Yet couldn't complete it till now, as I feel a little difficult, a bit lazy too......to write words on paper. :dry:

Meera sandhu

I have to write a lot connected with my work, makes notes of lesson and so on...but even otherwise, I write articles on notebooks and then put it on word before posting it.I also make it a point to write letters to my children once in a while just so that the practice remains and they too write to me occasionally esp my elder daughter who writes very interesting letters, whereas my sons are to the point ... :laugh: but he still makes an attempt :) and I have stored all their letters !

Writing first on paper and then again on computer appears very tiresome. It is also very inconvenient to make corrections while writing on paper. Computer screen is like a slate. It is so easy t write, erase, change, insert or remove while working on computer. I do not understand how anyone used to type on computer would feel easy writing on paper.

It is necessary to first write in word and then paste on Boddunan. But i am also writing on some other sites, where whatever you type is instantly saved and will be published only when you use the 'publish' button or 'submit' button.

I fail to see how you manage to first write on paper and then again write on computer.

It is very true. Your hand writing speed will be very slow enough to take any dictation. Yes your typing speed will be more. That's the one thing which has improved with your decrease in writing speed.

Yet couldn't complete it till now, as I feel a little difficult, a bit lazy too......to write words on paper. :dry:

Why can't you write novel straight on computer instead of first writing on paper?

Why can't you write novel straight on computer instead of first writing on paper?

It's in Malayalam, that's why.
I have to study pagemaker+ISM and corresponding Malayalam keys. It will take more time.

Meera sandhu
Yes.It is true.If i want to save some important things i am saving it on my computer which will never miss .Some times i will save it online.

http://moneyrumors.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.