Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Wow! Beautiful buildings...
It seems it's an old college.....may be 50+ year old

The way people are dressed seems like more than 100 years old. I will try to find it out.

This building was built in 1800s more than 130 years back. Most of the buildings in the Campus are red brick buildings but more than 100 years ago. It is a prestigious instituion.

Oh I found out the blog consisting of details of the same here is the function you mentioned
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8960]}

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Awesome pictures! And your college looks amazing. The way of celebration is quite unique too.

Yeh. I am proud to be the Alumni of this prestigious Institution. While I was doing my schooling, It was my dream project (Doing graduataion at The American College). Some of the famous alumni members are Solomon Pappiah, Directors Bala, Karu. Pazhaniappan, Comedy Actor Vivek.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Thank you said by: Ashii
Awesome pictures! And your college looks amazing. The way of celebration is quite unique too.

Yeh. I am proud to be the Alumni of this prestigious Institution. While I was doing my schooling, It was my dream project (Doing graduataion at The American College). Some of the famous alumni members are Solomon Pappiah, Directors Bala, Karu. Pazhaniappan, Comedy Actor Vivek.

Vivek studied from this college?
Am a great fan of him.....movies like Run :cheer: :cheer:
Director Bala too?

Meera sandhu

Director Bala too?

Yes. Solomon Pappaiah Too. Do you know tamil Sandya Madam? I much appreciate your interest on knowing things.

Director Bala too?

Yes. Solomon Pappaiah Too. Do you know tamil Sandya Madam? I much appreciate your interest on knowing things.

Don't you know 95% Malayalis knows Tamil and watch Tamil movies too.... a lot of fan clubs here for Soorya and Vikram :cheer:

Meera sandhu

Director Bala too?

Don't you know 95% Malayalis knows Tamil and watch Tamil movies too.... a lot of fan clubs here for Soorya and Vikram :cheer:

This is a good culture. We should entertain it. According to me there is no language barrier for arts. I really value (Respect) persons like you. Keep rocking Sandhya Madam.

Director Bala too?

This is a good culture. We should entertain it. According to me there is no language barrier for arts. I really value (Respect) persons like you. Keep rocking Sandhya Madam.

Hope Devyani, Sandhya, Suni51, Sanjeev and Ashii got some information about CLC (Candle Lighting Ceremony). If you want more information on this , please don't hesitate to ask me. If you have any queries also, you can contact me. I am much happy to give information and clarify your query as well.

Director Bala too?

Hope Devyani, Sandhya, Suni51, Sanjeev and Ashii got some information about CLC (Candle Lighting Ceremony). If you want more information on this , please don't hesitate to ask me. If you have any queries also, you can contact me. I am much happy to give information and clarify your query as well.

Yes please, let me know the year/session you passed out from American college. I am interest to know about more people from your batch.

@Sunny
Do you want to calculate his age....?haha
I know your hidden intentions......

Meera sandhu
@Sunny
Do you want to calculate his age....?haha
I know your hidden intentions......

I know his age because he said that he used to play marbles and Kabaddi in his childhood as there were no other games or activities. So I can guess his age. I am interested to know people from his batch, that is my hobby. :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.