I am not scared of anyone. I have come to this position through continuous struggle. I am always with the poor. I am here. If anyone wants to kill me, he can shoot me. I am not afraid-Mamata Banerji.

Could anyone say before this?

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Now,living in the state where Maoist rules,she had made her strong,so that's why she can say this.

Want to make each day Accountable

No doubt Mamta Banerjee had to struggle a lot before becoming the chief Minister of Bengal....n she is no doubt the people's choice...She defines democracy in its true essence.

smriti
[quote]No doubt Mamta Banerjee had to struggle a lot before becoming the chief Minister of Bengal....n she is no doubt the people's choice...She defines democracy in its true essence.[/quote]
Yes I am agree with you .She has no political background ,She has passed through many struggle.

This is really goodness of her. She is great and honest politician and CM too.
0007_2012-01-12.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4463]}
Truly she belongs to a rare class of politicians who shows zero-tolerance to corruption and has endeared herself to the masses!
She has faced a lot from Terrorists,so she has become fighter now.

Want to make each day Accountable

[quote]No doubt Mamta Banerjee had to struggle a lot before becoming the chief Minister of Bengal....n she is no doubt the people's choice...She defines democracy in its true essence.

Yes I am agree with you .She has no political background ,She has passed through many struggle.[/quote]

She has a long political background. She was in the congress. Later she split the congress in West Bengal and formed Trinmool congress. She has also struggled a lot. She is selfless and dynamic. However, there are always political differences. It will be better to keep unity of congress and her party intact. She used to favor 'Mahajot' of all parties against CPI(M). I do not know whether such Mahajot is no longer necessary.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Gulshanji actually I wanted to say that she had no family background in politics so she started herself from zero and finally she achieved his goal.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.