Friends,

When all we are thinking aloud when boddunan is going to have 100k page impressions I am reminded of the great observation of Winston Churchchill,"It's a mistake to look too far ahead,only one link in the chain can handled at a time".I am sure boddunan would take its due place and reach its destination and meet its destiny.Only we have to take those small steps on a regular basis to facilitate it.What do you think?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Summing up the pith in this quote,perhaps Churchchill wanted to emphasize the importance of setting priorities in a systematic manner to achieve our goals.Often we tend to try to do too many things at one go!
I agree chinmoy. We should move step by step firmly and we shall reach new heights. Even Everest can be climbed only step by step. There can be no long leap.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Very well summed up Chinmoy!! We should keep on working hard and step by step we will get there. Trying to do many things at once will only not really work!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Yes i agree with all seniors here. :) and want to say the site needs lot of contributor on different subjects and useful information.
@Rajani,

Now all of us are trying topics of a diverse range and I hope to see some more improvement in this regard.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.