{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10046]}
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10046]}

Jokes or mistakes - Decision is based on the mindset of the person/people whom are you are having communication with.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
It is right that every thing change with the change of time.
Who is better that lives resrve
very much true..

served in iaf for 30 years on mig aircraft. blind believer of spiritual life, interested in exchange of healthy views besides learning from you all.
So, it all amounts to "How your time is." Is there a way to find out which time is good and which time s bad for me?
Thank you said by: yuddandisivasubramanyam
materialistic life searches for good time, moral/ethical besides honest goes on with out any feeling.

served in iaf for 30 years on mig aircraft. blind believer of spiritual life, interested in exchange of healthy views besides learning from you all.
materialistic life searches for good time, moral/ethical besides honest goes on with out any feeling.

I'm of the opinion there are no good times or bad times. There are only bad people with bad intentions. Anyone who does a job with a good heart and good intention, everything will be fine for him or her.
Thank you said by: yuddandisivasubramanyam
well said.

these are really facts. I have seen these recently. When my brother is an umemployee, everyone in the family used to scold him for silly reasons but later when he is working a big company now his mistakes are taken light, recently he damaged our new byke but no one in the house said anything.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

It's a fact bad or good time
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.