Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
My son's birth day is 1st March and that is today.I wish him through Boddunan Happy birth day Beta.
0044b.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
0079.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Hehehe i was born on 10th Jan...Will i get any prize Sandhya. :laugh: :P :laugh: :woohoo:

Ya, sure......you are born with numerological number '1', but not Gemini :P

Meera sandhu
My son's birth day is 1st March and that is today.I wish him through Boddunan Happy birth day Beta.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5767]}...Happy Birthday...Betaa......
Let this 'Mami' wish you dear

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5768]}
What present do you want?? Anything you can ask today....
I will ask your father to buy it for you. :P

Meera sandhu
Already he gave me a list and invited his friends in the evening.He want a watch and a Benten toy.

Already he gave me a list and invited his friends in the evening.He want a watch and a Benten toy.

Kids are asking expensive gifts nowadays....ha ha
Ok Ram, give him a nice party in the evening inviting his friends. Of course, give him a watch and Benten toy.
Actually what is this benten toy? :whistle:

Meera sandhu
@Ram happy Birthday wishes from my side to your kid. :)

So you will be enjoying today with the family. :) I always go out for a dinner with the family and the best thing is that B'day of both my kids is on the same day so we celebrate this day and spend 2 times as we know we celebrate Bdays of both the kids together. :laugh: :woohoo:
@Ram happy Birthday wishes from my side to your kid. :)

So you will be enjoying today with the family. :) I always go out for a dinner with the family and the best thing is that B'day of both my kids is on the same day so we celebrate this day and spend 2 times as we know we celebrate Bdays of both the kids together. :laugh: :woohoo:

ha ha.....
But you are lucky that you had a boy and a girl
Otherwise, at the time of marriage....they will want it on the same day :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ...So lot of expenses on the same day itselfffffffffff!!!!

Meera sandhu
My mothers sisters husband has born on the first day of the months that is October 1st and one of my cousin too born on September 1st

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Sandhya Benten is a brand which has watch ,top and many toys.Not too much costly.

My mothers sisters husband has born on the first day of the months that is October 1st and one of my cousin too born on September 1st

our group consists of 4 friends. We form a group at our degree life and still, we four form a group.......3 of us are born on June 1, July 1 and September 1st respectively.

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.