Yuvraj Singh made an incredible comeback.He also enters in ICC ranking.
What is your comment about this.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I did not see the match but I heard that Yuvraj played nicely though India lose the match. Hope he plays much better in upcoming matches and he will have to as now there is lot of competition to get in to national team due to recent WC win of U-19 team. :)
T-20 world cup is near. Hoping he will do the best bringing cheers to Indian team

Meera sandhu
yes he is best suited player for T-20.He will do wonders in the T-20WC. :)

Let's see how does he do when the crunch time comes. He tends to do his best while India is really down.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yuvraj is one of my favorite cricketer of India.And I very happy to see him in his form after a long time.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Yuvraj is also my favorite cricketer. I love his style of playing.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Let's see how does he do when the crunch time comes. He tends to do his best while India is really down.

No always. We cannot decide it with one match let him play more matches. But in the past he has saved India many time and nat west series was the best example where Mohammad Kaif and Yuvray Singh made us win the series from England. :)
Yes I think now its powerful youraj and we are going to see lot of good play in his presense.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Yes I think now its powerful youraj and we are going to see lot of good play in his presense.

Lets see what he does in coming matches but I am sure he will try hard to prove his worth in the team otherwise there are lot of new players who are knocking the door to enter in to the national team. :)
After many days rest Yuvraj just return with good form.Good to see him back in Team India.He is real hero of team India.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.