The four wrestlers, Sumit (74kg), Mausam Khatri (96kg) and Rajiv Tomar (120kg) and Gursharanpreet Kaur (women's 72kg), tested positive for Methyl Hexa Neamine.

:(
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
i think this is the first time the wrestlers are getting caught in dope test..
i did not know about it....anyways thanks for sharing the information lakshmi.....bad thing that 4 of the wrestlers tested positive for dope test.....

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
It's very shocking that doping has invaded Indian sports in an insidious way and thus we too have joined this world-wide trend!!
i think very shameful news... :(

Here's the link for more information..

http://www.dnaindia.com/sport/report_four-commonwealth-games-wrestlers-caught-for-doping_1432692
It is not new in sports, bad time for them to be get caught...Shame on them.
True! It's not new but its dimensions have acquired threatening proportions!!
Yes i agree that it is quiet common in sports now-a-days..very shameful thing.. :angry:
Success and Win should be as a result of hardwork. But why these people tend to achieve it in a wrong way?
Nagalakshmi,

Now a days hard work does not pay you! You have to be strong enough and know some tactics.
@Sajeetharan,

There are examples galore of cases involving persons who have success thrust upon them but we have to have faith in hard work
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.