lot of member which not have referral but joined by us because of omitted referral id at the time of form filling so i suggest that distribute those member between active members. so we will get advantage and also they will get advantage they will work under us. and we will care them. rest is fine.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hi Santhosh,

I couldn't understand what you are referring to. Could you please elaborate your query?

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

santhosh says that those members who are not reffered by anyone for joining this site should be made referrals of active members here so that active members get more credit.

reason put forward by him is that, some people remove our referral id while they register here through the link given by us..

i don't thinks its so practical... but its a thing of happiness of active members if implemented..

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
I don't think no website on internet does this step. Do you?

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

no .. i don't think so .. thats why i said that its not practical.. how can we do that ... !!

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.