Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thanks Kalyani,I am having an uneven tone skin. I thought why not try this out.

I even heard that Baking soda does wonders. Did you try baking soda?

I am asking because I havent tried it yet.

Swetha Shenoy
rice water...thats new..will tell my sis to try it though..
[quote]Thanks Kalyani,I am having an uneven tone skin. I thought why not try this out.

I even heard that Baking soda does wonders. Did you try baking soda?

I am asking because I havent tried it yet. [/quote]

HI Swetha, I haven't heard of baking soda for this purpose, but probably it works like soap since its alkaline in nature. For you, if you have uneven skin tone then best try besan (chick pea flour) with a few drops of lemon juice, milk or curds and a little bit of turmeric. Its the best one!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Please suggest something to darken the skin complexion.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

[quote]Please suggest something to darken the skin complexion. [/quote]

Gulshan, now this is something unusual! People always ask for something to lighten color and you are asking for becoming dark!

Anyway, I don't know much about this one, but strong concoction of boiled tea (without sugar) is cooled and then applied to darken eyebrows, this might work for the skin too!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
[quote]Please suggest something to darken the skin complexion.

Gulshan, now this is something unusual! People always ask for something to lighten color and you are asking for becoming dark!

Anyway, I don't know much about this one, but strong concoction of boiled tea (without sugar) is cooled and then applied to darken eyebrows, this might work for the skin too![/quote]

I am not serious about darkening my skin. I am comfortable with my skin color. But thanks for the suggestion.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thanks for sharing the tips regarding lightening skin complexion with rice water.
This is old tip only . I know about it swetha. My grand parents used to advice me

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

nice tips @ kalyani and @ shweta...

i started doing this from today...

@gulshanji : I think we can get dark but just standing in the sun...lolz...no need to work hard for that!

Leo

@Pearl Leo....hAhahahahah!!!!

That is really a wonderful tip !

Being in India,we dont have the lack of sunlight@

@Sarala,please share the secret with us so that we can understand more clearly!!

Swetha Shenoy
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.