Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
nice tips @ kalyani and @ shweta...

i started doing this from today...

@gulshanji : I think we can get dark but just standing in the sun...lolz...no need to work hard for that!

This is good suggestion. Sunlight is also good for health. This contains naturally Vitamin D necessary for strong bones.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Gulshan ji,

Sunlight donot have Vitamin D, Sunlight when fallen on our body will help activate the enzymes/hormones which produces Vitamin D necessary for our body. That is why even new born babies are given a few minutes exposure to sun so that Vitamin D will be activated

It is advisable not to stay in the sun for too long, it damages the skin and the skin get un removable blemishes and burn marks. Please be careful of the sun!!!!!!!!!!!!

Swetha Shenoy
i have worked on it means i have used this idea .lets wait for some days to see its effects.
@swetha

Tip 1: washing face with rice water gives glow to the skin.

Tip2: Mixture of rice powder , green gram powder and 2 spoons of raw milk. Apply it to face and wait until this mixture dry semi that means it should dry and should be little wet. after 20 minutes. wash your face with cold water. then apply moisturizer or cream like fair and lovely. You will feel amazing that your skin will have different glow and fair in complexion a bit better than previous color of your skin. If you do this process continuously for 15days. you will notice a lot of change in your skin and face. with shiny and charming

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

@Sarala

Thankyou for the tip.
I have applied this paste - rice powder+honey+raw milk and applied for 1 hour and washed my face and then applied vicco turmeric. I do this once a week and I see a lot of reduction in blemishes on my face.

green gram powder- is it mung dal powder?

I never tried green gram powder, but I know only besan!

Swetha Shenoy
Sarala, thanks for the secret recipes!

Swetha, yeah green gram powder is moong dal flour. It is very very soft and smooth, softer than besan, we use it sometimes for babies here in Maharashtra!

Similarly, masoor dal powder is also used. This is mainly used for oily skins and enlarged open pores. For such skins, masoor dal powder is combined with fresh cucumber juice and applied. If used regularly, the skin becomes very smooth and less oily.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Oh,is it kalyani?

People in south use only coconut oil. I am very much fed up of it due to its smell. Coconut is used to soften the skin as well as bring a shine to the hair.

I will try out the green gram flour and masoor dal floor tips.

This is getting very interesting!!!!

Swetha Shenoy
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.