Finaly india lost the test. It is prooved that "Tiger at home and cat in outside"

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hey Ram please wait and watch we have three more matches left in this series......
Sometimes,it is difficult to beat a team at its home ground.There are other few matches to be played to finally decide the fate of the match.Let's wait and watch.

Arise Awake and Rest Not till the Goal is Achieved.
Such things do happen and we need not feel disheartened and give full credit to the English side!
I do believe that the Indian team would surely bounce back in the series and the mouth of the critics would be shut once again. Don't forget that the Indian team always are the slow starters....
There were injury issues and I am looking forward to an exciting series!
Yes absolutely Zaheer khhan`s injury gives big impact on this match....
You are absolutely correct,Sathish! In fact his absence in the second innings made a lot of difference!
I think we are going to miss Zaheer in the second test match as well and the Indian team think tank really needs to find out a way to strengthen the bowling attack...
Yes, the test team at West Indies was better than this.I shocked to see the news.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
ya it feels bad , but we can't say anything as it is a game. Always one team wins and other defeats so no need to make shattered mind.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.