The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
[quote]gulshan kumar ajmani wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Apart from Tejaswi eyes, there is also 'third eye' of Nirmal baba. soon we may have more eyes.

Oh yeah, the great Nirmal Baba! I really really want to have a third eye like him too, so I can get my husband to buy me more expensive shoes and jewelery and clothes etc. etc.!

The third eye is very dangerous. Lord Shiva is believed to be three eyed. It is also believed that opening his third eye will bring doom.

Who is this Nirmal Baba

What???? You don't know Nirmal Baba???? :blink: :unsure: That means you are really behind in current affairs!

Watch Sab TV tomorrow early morning and you will know who he is!! :woohoo:[/quote]

We don't get SAB TV here...
I know only Matha Amrithananthamayi :woohoo:

Many Santhosh Madhav and Nityanenda.....are wandering in South India :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Nityananda is not a swami he is a sex swami. He dont know any thing.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Nityananda is not a swami he is a sex swami. He dont know any thing.

Nice name given...he will be happy :silly: :blink: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Already he is happy with heroines and others. There is also some names must be given to him.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Already he is happy with heroines and others. There is also some names must be given to him.

Where is he now??????? Any information?

Meera sandhu
[quote]Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
gulshan kumar ajmani wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Apart from Tejaswi eyes, there is also 'third eye' of Nirmal baba. soon we may have more eyes.

Oh yeah, the great Nirmal Baba! I really really want to have a third eye like him too, so I can get my husband to buy me more expensive shoes and jewelery and clothes etc. etc.!

The third eye is very dangerous. Lord Shiva is believed to be three eyed. It is also believed that opening his third eye will bring doom.

Who is this Nirmal Baba

What???? You don't know Nirmal Baba???? That means you are really behind in current affairs!

Watch Sab TV tomorrow early morning and you will know who he is!!

I know only Matha Amrithananthamayi

Many Santhosh Madhav and Nityanenda.....are wandering in South India
[/quote]

Sad you don't get Sab TV, check out his website then, nirmalbaba.com

;) :P
animated-gifs-lizards-001_2012-04-30.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

[quote]Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
gulshan kumar ajmani wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Who is this Nirmal Baba

What???? You don't know Nirmal Baba???? That means you are really behind in current affairs!

Watch Sab TV tomorrow early morning and you will know who he is!!

I know only Matha Amrithananthamayi

Many Santhosh Madhav and Nityanenda.....are wandering in South India

Sad you don't get Sab TV, check out his website then, nirmalbaba.com

;) :P[/quote]

Sorry Ma'm..Leave me....I want to live some more time

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7027]}
Baba will catch me into his net :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
I am pulling this thread up because many things still remain to be discussed under this thread

Meera sandhu
What more to discuss here sandhya.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

"Your eyes show the strength of your soul" it may be true for those with good perception and enough experience. now a days its really hard to judge some one just by his eyes
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.