The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
"Your eyes show the strength of your soul" it may be true for those with good perception and enough experience. now a days its really hard to judge some one just by his eyes

Yet, a true examiner can really distinguish between good and bad eyes :evil:

Meera sandhu
the strength of your soul is best seen at the time of difficulties or problems. how you face them or run away from them...
36_1_5_2012-05-04.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
AnimatedGifEyes31.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
Eyes are,indeed, indicative of your persona!!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7081]}
the strength of your soul is best seen at the time of difficulties or problems. how you face them or run away from them...

Now I am looking straight at your eyes to check whether it has a strong soul :cheer:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7085]}
good3.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

Now I am looking straight at your eyes to check whether it has a strong soul :cheer:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7085]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7087]}
Not only the strength of soul eyes indicate the personality of the person few days back only my son got the remarks in his diary that his eyes sparkles and shows how naughty he is. :laugh:
Not only the strength of soul eyes indicate the personality of the person few days back only my son got the remarks in his diary that his eyes sparkles and shows how naughty he is. :laugh:

It's true....many things we understand from our kids only :cheer:

Meera sandhu
While it's true eyes do mirror the true feelings of a person but it may not be true in all cases!!
While it's true eyes do mirror the true feelings of a person but it may not be true in all cases!!

A well-learnt thief :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
hmm_2012-05-05.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

A well-learnt thief :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7096]}
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.