The topic is locked.
This sentence is quoted from my most favourite book, "The Alchemist". Another task for you to decode :evil:

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Just like our face is the reflection of our mind :woohoo:
I dont think that's completely true as most of the time we have tired eyes now-a-days, then how can they show the strenght. :laugh:

But our face is not the actual reflection of mind....it has some hidden shades too
:whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Meera sandhu
This has no substance. Does this mean that a blind man has no soul. Does a person with glasses have lesser soul. Moreover what does 'soul' mean? If 'soul' means an individual's personality, his brain, outlook, intelligence- mental and physical qualities should have greater meaning than mere eyes.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

This has no substance. Does this mean that a blind man has no soul. Does a person with glasses have lesser soul. Moreover what does 'soul' mean? If 'soul' means an individual's personality, his brain, outlook, intelligence- mental and physical qualities should have greater meaning than mere eyes.

Everything in this world has exceptions. Why can't we exclude blind people from this talk? :whistle:

Of course, every person has his soul and it reflects his mental strength.

Meera sandhu

Everything in this world has exceptions. Why can't we exclude blind people from this talk? :whistle:

Why give so much importance to eyes? Eyes alone do not reflect on an individual's personality.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Why give so much importance to eyes? Eyes alone do not reflect on an individual's personality.

I am not saying about personality, but about his mental strength, happiness etc... as it's often told our eyes can't hide our real feelings :)

We can read a person's mind through his eyes, isn't it?

Meera sandhu

But our face is not the actual reflection of mind....it has some hidden shades too

I am talking about innocent people like me. :laugh: :laugh:
innocent.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

I am talking about innocent people like me. :laugh: :laugh:

I doubt whether you are talking about him :whistle:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6976]}

Meera sandhu
What do you mean by this photo.
I think same man in two mood.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.