The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
sanjeev then i will tell to remove the glasses and i will study the eyes and tell what is there in their heart simple

If some boy comes to see you, will you ask him to remove his spects? :woohoo: :woohoo: :S :S

If one's asked to take off specs,how can he or she see your heart?
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8503]}

You haven't seen my reply???? :dry: :dry:

Meera sandhu
Yes, what there in that, we can make them take the spects and we can see into their eyes and study their soul

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Yes, what there in that, we can make them take the spects and we can see into their eyes and study their soul

let me imagine it now, dear :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Sandhya our eyes are mirror of our soul, so by seeing eyes we can say what the person is thinking about or the condition of the person

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

That is true that Eyes reflect your soul. Like is said a smile :) is best understood when it reaches your eyes.

Live in the present :)
It is simple. Nobody can hide feelings or emotions arising in the heart. It gets visible in the eyes. Thus the strenght here means the confidence. The level of confidence is visible in the eyes of the human beings.
Yes l when I become very tired my eyes used to tell everyone that i am tired.Eyes are the most sensitive organ of our body which can tell our feeling.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Eyes show our all emotion ,our sadness and our happiness.It one of the sense organs which help us to see all things around us.

Sharmistha Banerjee
It is quite obvious that spamming has now started here hence locking the thread! Thanks everyone for participating!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.