The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
[quote]Apart from Tejaswi eyes, there is also 'third eye' of Nirmal baba. soon we may have more eyes. [/quote]

Oh yeah, the great Nirmal Baba! I really really want to have a third eye like him too, so I can get my husband to buy me more expensive shoes and jewelery and clothes etc. etc.! :evil: :evil: :woohoo: :woohoo:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

[quote]That's why it's often told, we can read a person's mind through his eyes [/quote]

Yes, I can to a great extent! That is why I hate talking to people who turn away when I look straight in their eyes while talking to them!! :evil: Most of the men on my husband's side are uncomfortable talking to me for this very reason!!! :evil: :evil:

[quote]That's why it's often told, we can read a person's mind through his eyes

Yes, I can to a great extent! That is why I hate talking to people who turn away when I look straight in their eyes while talking to them!! :evil: Most of the men on my husband's side are uncomfortable talking to me for this very reason!!! :evil: :evil:[/quote]

So, you are saying.....men can't stay with open eyes in front of you????? :S :S :S :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Sandhya correct the spelling of Vivekananda.we can realize or evaluate to see his eyes as eyes reflect his mind.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
[quote]Apart from Tejaswi eyes, there is also 'third eye' of Nirmal baba. soon we may have more eyes.

Oh yeah, the great Nirmal Baba! I really really want to have a third eye like him too, so I can get my husband to buy me more expensive shoes and jewelery and clothes etc. etc.! :evil: :evil: :woohoo: :woohoo:[/quote]

The third eye is very dangerous. Lord Shiva is believed to be three eyed. It is also believed that opening his third eye will bring doom.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Yes it truly shows
yes, this is absolutely correct our eyes show our soul though we try to hide our feeling but our eyes are the mirror of our soul

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

[quote]Apart from Tejaswi eyes, there is also 'third eye' of Nirmal baba. soon we may have more eyes.

Oh yeah, the great Nirmal Baba! I really really want to have a third eye like him too, so I can get my husband to buy me more expensive shoes and jewelery and clothes etc. etc.! :evil: :evil: :woohoo: :woohoo:

The third eye is very dangerous. Lord Shiva is believed to be three eyed. It is also believed that opening his third eye will bring doom.[/quote]

Who is this Nirmal Baba :woohoo:

Nirmal Baba is brother in law of Namdhari, ex speaker of Jharkhand. Nirmal Baba was unsuccessful in Business but has got remarkable success as spiritual Baba. He hold his Darbar regularly in Delhi. People pay even donations Rs. 2,000/ for sitting there. He gives simple suggestions like distributing pencils, keeping black purse etc for solving matter like marriage, property, job. There is opposition to him by certain sections. But he has also very faithful followers.

Meera sandhu
[quote]Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
That's why it's often told, we can read a person's mind through his eyes

Yes, I can to a great extent! That is why I hate talking to people who turn away when I look straight in their eyes while talking to them!! Most of the men on my husband's side are uncomfortable talking to me for this very reason!!!

So, you are saying.....men can't stay with open eyes in front of you?????
[/quote]

Can't say that, but I do make most people uncomfortable!! At least that's what many friends have told me!!! :woohoo:

[quote]gulshan kumar ajmani wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Apart from Tejaswi eyes, there is also 'third eye' of Nirmal baba. soon we may have more eyes.

Oh yeah, the great Nirmal Baba! I really really want to have a third eye like him too, so I can get my husband to buy me more expensive shoes and jewelery and clothes etc. etc.!

The third eye is very dangerous. Lord Shiva is believed to be three eyed. It is also believed that opening his third eye will bring doom.

Who is this Nirmal Baba
[/quote]

What???? You don't know Nirmal Baba???? :blink: :unsure: That means you are really behind in current affairs!

Watch Sab TV tomorrow early morning and you will know who he is!! :woohoo:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.