The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
What do you mean by this photo.
I think same man in two mood.

No no....name of this great comedian is 'Innocent' :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh:
She is a Malayali. That's why I asked her so :P

Meera sandhu
Sandhya he is saying about the twins how their eyes shows expressions.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Sandhya he is saying about the twins how their eyes shows expressions.

One is the real person and the other one is wax statue, inaugurated by Mohan lal :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Just see the beautiful eyes of a kid. What do they reflect? their innocence. But, as we grow, we lose it and our eyes are filled with agonies and frustrations, of course the true reflection of our mind :)

Meera sandhu
The Alchemist is my favorite novel too! I firmly believe that eyes DO reflect the very soul of a person here, I think many of you have interpreted this wrongly. The word soul here means the character, the very essence and substance of a person. I think eyes do clearly reflect what a person is really made up of.

To prove it, observe the eyes of a dishonest person, and he is bound to have shifty eyes. An honest person with good strength of character will have firm and clear gaze with no fear in them!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

This has no substance. Does this mean that a blind man has no soul. Does a person with glasses have lesser soul. Moreover what does 'soul' mean? If 'soul' means an individual's personality, his brain, outlook, intelligence- mental and physical qualities should have greater meaning than mere eyes.

Everything in this world has exceptions. Why can't we exclude blind people from this talk? :whistle:

Of course, every person has his soul and it reflects his mental strength.

Why give so much importance to eyes? Eyes alone do not reflect on an individual's personality.

I am not saying about personality, but about his mental strength, happiness etc... as it's often told our eyes can't hide our real feelings :)

We can read a person's mind through his eyes, isn't it?

Mental strength, happiness etc are all component of an individual's personality. These do not depend entirely on eyes. Eyes are an important organ enabling us to visualize the world. Eyes do not make our personality entirely. But these reflect what we think. Like face, these are index of what we feel. To elucidate further, eyes are not CPU; these are monitor.

Eyes are very important part of face. These add to beauty. A lot of poems and songs have been composed on eyes. 'Teri ankhon ke siva dunia me rakha kya hai (There is nothing in the world but for your eyes). There was a movie titled 'ankhen' that stressed alertness.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InoD-N-hntY&feature=related

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I am not saying about personality, but about his mental strength, happiness etc... as it's often told our eyes can't hide our real feelings :)

We can read a person's mind through his eyes, isn't it?

Mental strength, happiness etc are all component of an individual's personality. These do not depend entirely on eyes. Eyes are an important organ enabling us to visualize the world. Eyes do not make our personality entirely. But these reflect what we think. Like face, these are index of what we feel. To elucidate further, eyes are not CPU; these are monitor.

Eyes are very important part of face. These add to beauty. A lot of poems and songs have been composed on eyes. 'Teri ankhon ke siva dunia me rakha kya hai (There is nothing in the world but for your eyes). There was a movie titled 'ankhen' that stressed alertness.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InoD-N-hntY&feature=related

Of course, I agree eyes, an important organ of our body visualizing the world.
As Kalyani told, eyes are not only our organs of vision, but also "do clearly reflect what a person is really made up of." I firmly believe, eyes tell everything what we carry in mind.
Suppose, we meet a new person in our life. If, we are not attracted to the physical beauty but personality, his eyes itself are powerful enough to gain our attention. A person who is enough confident and having a good character is able to look at our eyes and speak. If he is not, he can hide everything, but can't control his eyes. He can't face our eyes with enough confidence, as Kalyani told.

Look at the eyes of Vivekananda or Rama Krishna or Sai Baba (not the new one). What do their eyes reflect? Can't we see something special in their eyes? It's of course their personality, knowledge attained, satisfaction, spirituality etc that they attained through their knowledge and wisdom. That's why we respect them. Of course, it's the reflection of their internal power and strength.

Meera sandhu
[quote]
Of course, I agree eyes, an important organ of our body visualizing the world.
As Kalyani told, eyes are not only our organs of vision, but also "do clearly reflect what a person is really made up of." I firmly believe, eyes tell everything what we carry in mind.
Suppose, we meet a new person in our life. If, we are not attracted to the physical beauty but personality, his eyes itself are powerful enough to gain our attention. A person who is enough confident and having a good character is able to look at our eyes and speak. If he is not, he can hide everything, but can't control his eyes. He can't face our eyes with enough confidence, as Kalyani told.

Look at the eyes of Vivekanantha or Rama Krishna or Sai Baba (not the new one). What do their eyes reflect? Can't we see something special in their eyes? It's of course their personality, knowledge attained, satisfaction, spirituality etc that they attained through their knowledge and wisdom. That's why we respect them. Of course, it's the reflection of their internal power and strength.[/quote]

You got it Sandhya!!! No doubt that the basic function of eyes is to see the world around us, but there are very few who really perceive the world like Smai Vivekananda, Ram Krishna Paramhansa, Sant Dnyaneshwar etc. and this extraordinary perception and vision clearly reflects in their eyes! They are [people with Tejaswi eyes!

Whereas people who are cruel or insane, their eyes put others at total discomfort!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
That's why it's often told, we can read a person's mind through his eyes

Meera sandhu
Apart from Tejaswi eyes, there is also 'third eye' of Nirmal baba. soon we may have more eyes.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.