Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The payment has not only been released today , also there is good news -our payments are going to be sent through direct bank transfer through NEFT ! I am really glad about this since it saves a lot of time and paper work...Thanks a lot Maverick :)

Even I have received email about same.. And yes good move by admin as we can get our payment fast...

Just one query, is it permanent from now, or just for this payment..(just temporary one?)

If every one received this mail, it could well be a permanent future feature. Eat mangoes man why worry for mango seeds! ;)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: AKP
The payment has not only been released today , also there is good news -our payments are going to be sent through direct bank transfer through NEFT ! I am really glad about this since it saves a lot of time and paper work...Thanks a lot Maverick :)

Even I have received email about same.. And yes good move by admin as we can get our payment fast...

Just one query, is it permanent from now, or just for this payment..(just temporary one?)

If every one received this mail, it could well be a permanent future feature. Eat mangoes man why worry for mango seeds! ;)

According to the mail I received, its going to be a permanent feature. But what I feel, like Paypal, after depositing in the account, an intimation to that effect to the member will help in a great way. I hail this decision of the management.

According to the mail I received, its going to be a permanent feature. But what I feel, like Paypal, after depositing in the account, an intimation to that effect to the member will help in a great way. I hail this decision of the management.

You can always check your bank account after 15th every month once your check is cleared. Do it online or through ATM.

You can always check your bank account after 15th every month once your check is cleared. Do it online or through ATM.

Of course, i do what you suggested. I just suggested a practice existing in Paypal. Or like other announcements in our Boddunan an announcement or in the Dashboard- My payments, one comment ,"Cleared " will do.
What I said is mere suggestion. If there are administrative problems, my suggestion can be ignored.

Of course, i do what you suggested. I just suggested a practice existing in Paypal. Or like other announcements in our Boddunan an announcement or in the Dashboard- My payments, one comment ,"Cleared " will do.
What I said is mere suggestion. If there are administrative problems, my suggestion can be ignored.

Paypal is a commercial service charging for its services, I hope boddunan doesn't charge us for notification. I would rather do it manually. :)

Paypal is a commercial service charging for its services, I hope boddunan doesn't charge us for notification. I would rather do it manually. :)

We have already one provision in Dashboard - My payments. There , in the status column instead of " published"', we can incorporate," Cleared"or any remark that indicates,the cheque is no more with Boddunan.This is not going to add any extra work.

This could very well be a permanent features since my last two payments were sent by NEFT!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

This could very well be a permanent features since my last two payments were sent by NEFT!

Thats good to hear Kalyani because the process will be much quicker and we dont need to wait for the courier guy / make arrangements for someone to collect it if we are out of town etc...A really heplful step taken by the admin !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Thats good to hear Kalyani because the process will be much quicker and we dont need to wait for the courier guy / make arrangements for someone to collect it if we are out of town etc...A really heplful step taken by the admin !

Plus no added of chore of visiting the bank to deposit the cheque! It is indeed a good move!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar
Is there any reason why there is no place to put tags in forum section as I see place for tags on forum of other sites?.

Second one can I ask a question to re open means to reopen the questions for others after selecting the best answer. What would happen to the best answer then if the question reopens?.
It should not be used unless if it is most required. The original answerer still holds the best answer points while new best answerer gets another set of bonus.

status of my latest article is locked out, it is rejected.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.