Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I had 1997 points last month , in fact a few more points if I remember right which because of the time difference got added on to the next month...I feel that it is only fair that my points are considered and 2 shares are given since this was done earlier too to other members ...
It's an automated process and no manual intervention in deciding shares. I believe system do not consider such short differences as well :)

So I get only one share ...

Very sad to know it, forgot it and concentrait on this month.
I had 1997 points last month , in fact a few more points if I remember right which because of the time difference got added on to the next month...I feel that it is only fair that my points are considered and 2 shares are given since this was done earlier too to other members ...
It's an automated process and no manual intervention in deciding shares. I believe system do not consider such short differences as well :)

Thats what I did last month...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

To avoid this situation it is better to have a few extra points, as I had almost 400 points extra last month. But if you have 40-50 points extra that can save you from losing one full share. You can always check it on last day of the month on your dashboard.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I agree with Suni. One should always have a good margin so as to avoid losing a share just for some points. I see my points just two days before close of month and fix a workable target. Once the target is completed, I am at ease. The target is fulfilled at least a day before the last day. This is just like avoiding last minute preparation for an examination.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

To avoid this situation it is better to have a few extra points, as I had almost 400 points extra last month. But if you have 40-50 points extra that can save you from losing one full share. You can always check it on last day of the month on your dashboard.

I had posted a lot on the last day and it was above 2000 in the morning and later when the change was made it showed only 1997 ...This timing is what is confusing...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Okay.. I guess this is the perfect place to ask this..

Admin, payment section is pending since one month... And also Boddunan Top Writing contest winning amount of August not updated in account balance.

Just to remind you. :)

UPDATE::Now all set.. Thanks admin. ;)

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

Admin, payment section is pending since one month... And also Boddunan Top Writing contest winning amount of August not updated in account balance.

I have also seen this.
I have one doubt if any has less balance(less than 1500) can he get his due?

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

I have also seen this.
I have one doubt if any has less balance(less than 1500) can he get his due?

You can send a special request to Maverick via PM, if you are fairly active and regular contributor then he might send you a cheque!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

The payment has not only been released today , also there is good news -our payments are going to be sent through direct bank transfer through NEFT ! I am really glad about this since it saves a lot of time and paper work...Thanks a lot Maverick :)

The payment has not only been released today , also there is good news -our payments are going to be sent through direct bank transfer through NEFT ! I am really glad about this since it saves a lot of time and paper work...Thanks a lot Maverick :)

Even I have received email about same.. And yes good move by admin as we can get our payment fast...

Just one query, is it permanent from now, or just for this payment..(just temporary one?)

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.